Welcome Back

| on
August 29, 2018
Well, it has been seven months since I last wrote a blog post. What can I say? Time flies when you're constantly a stress ball who does nothing else but stress about the inevitable. For anyone who wonders why I have created a new page; silly me has lost my log in details to my original page and now I am unable to access my old account. Ops! But, starting a fresh new page may give me more motivation to upload more?

Who knows... 

So just to update everyone where I am at. I have moved from Bristol, back home to my parents.
I chose to do this as I am due to start a Masters course on September 17th, 2018 in Behavioural Analysis and Therapy. 

My mental health has not been the best. In June I hit a really low point of my life. It slowly seems to be getting better. Although it has not been all doom and gloom! I have managed to achieve some things this year such as going to Rome, passing my theory test, losing weight and started driving lessons which last year I thought I would never be able to do. 

For those of you, who have no idea who I am, let's kick my first post off with some pointless facts. Twenty of them to be exact: 

1. My dog is my favourite person ever.

2. Lately, I have been obsessed with the Toffee Sundae at Mcdonalds. 

3. My favourite TV show as a child was Charmed - Me and my brother use to pretend that we had the power to freeze time. 

4. I crave orange juice a lot. 

5. Despite me raving on about my dog, my actual favourite animal are penguins.

My Dog: Charlie 
6. My favourite colour is green, however my best friend would not let me have this as my favourite colour because it was her's.. so I use to say it was purple. 

7. I have dyed my hair almost every hair colour besides from blue. And even then when I was younger my dad use to put washable streaks in my hair and one of them turned out blue. 

8. I have two tattoos, they are hidden as my dad would probably disown me if he ever found out I had even just the one (and my nan). 

9. Every year I plan at least 1 city holiday. 

10. I am dyslexic and dyspraxic but I only found out 3 months before I graduated university.

Rome: 04/2018

11. My best friend and I have a pact that we will only date guys who are compatiable with our star signs, otherwise they are out! 

12. My step mum calls me 'Little Griff' because to her I am a mini version of my dad, which I guess must be a good thing right? 

13. I LOVE candles but I am scared of fire, logical right?

14. The same as I love rollarcoasters but I hate heights...
15. I have a guitar plectrum which was given to me after Katy Perry threw it in to the audience. 

Katy Perry: California Tour

16. The last gig I went to, was with my dad and stepmum in January, me and my dad also danced like peacock in this gig. 

17. My favourite meal to cook is fajitas. 

18. I really cannot deal with mornings, I am 100% a night owl all the way. 

19. I am lactoise intolerant, but I will still eat dairy no matter the cost. Once, I was craving hallomui so badly, I practically forced/begged my friend to drive me down Nandos just so I could order the halloumi starter and that was it. 

20. I spend a lot of my free time watching theory videos on Disney, Pixar and Harry Potter. So if any of you know any good Youtube theorist, let me know! (P.S. I am also a Hufflepuff) 

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets: Hufflepuff Edition 



I would love to get to know you, what is a strange fact about yourself? 






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment